PASSPORT!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Last time I told you about our appointment for getting our passports... It turns out Miss V/B got it a week ago I had to wait until last thursday to get it... now we have to make our appointment to get VISAs...
The passport thing wasn't that difficult, it takes a few hours and I think it's quicker if you call to get an appointment, I strongly recommend to call them, there's enough info on their website ( http://www.sre.gob.mx/pasaportes/ ) but you'll be completely sure if you call and ask them all your doubts...
You have to be prepared for your picture... unless you want an embarassing meeting with immigration officers at the airport... I think Miss V/B and me look decent enough hihihi...
A step closer... right?!? Lets hope we don't have trouble with the next step...

Miss V/B is mad Miyavi... hahahaha...

xxxx
cheers
&
love
!!!
...

0 comments:

 
J-Spider's Unite!!! - by Templates para novo blogger