I know, I know...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have to learn... eventually I will...
Procrastination always kicks me when I'm down...
1.46am... today I have 3 exams & by the looks of it I won't sleep much, still I'm writing this... somehow I have to organize my thoughts through something completely unrelated to politics, organizational communication or communication technologies... I have to obliterate concepts & theories in order to re-start my system & start over with more energy...
Did I mention this week is completely plastered with projects & teamwork...?!?
Anyways...this weekend wasn't good to me... but still I'm hoping I'll be alive by the end of this week.

Wish me luck & success!!!

last heard..."boku ga dashita tegami wa todoku kana?"
~PLASTIC TREE ~ 3月5日。~

xxxx
CHEERS
&
LOVE
!!!

0 comments:

 
J-Spider's Unite!!! - by Templates para novo blogger